Online Store Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase for any reason, please return it for an exchange or merchandise credit. The following policies apply to all returns:
- Returns with the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded in the original tender.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be exchanged or refunded for the value indicated on the gift receipt in the form of a store credit.
- Returns without the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded at the current selling price in the form of a store credit.
- Opened chocolate and bitters are not accepted unless the product is defective.
Returns by Mail
To return an item by mail, please follow the instructions below:
- Send back your item(s) to The Meadow along with the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your package.
- If you do not have your original invoice or packing slip, please include a letter with your returned merchandise that includes the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Order number
- Item name/description
- Reason for return
- Action to be taken (replacement or merchandise credit)
- Ship the package with your item(s) to the following address, where your return will be processed according to your instructions:
3731 N. Mississippi Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97227
If you have any questions about our return policy, please call us at 1-888-388-4633.